Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync not syncing Mame?

derkoi

I've got a a lifelong subscription to EmuMovies & as you can see a platinum subscription here. I've synced all my other systems, neogeo, snes, nes, megadrive, GBA but I can't get MAME to sync.

It keeps stating no new media. Anyone else having these issues or is it something I'm missing? I'm using the latest v3.5.0.30

Thanks

I suddenly got this problem on all systems myself, after hyperbase/emumovies was down a couple of days, now its only commodore64 syncing the 3 same movies every time, i readded mame, it synced once but now it wont sync new media again.

Jup, I got HyperSync specifically for syncing MAME. Got emumoveis lifetime and hyperspin platinum, all logged in an working flawless for e.g. SNES. But doesn't sync anything for MAME.

Edit: media configuration / MAME / game settings shows the complete list of MAME games. But when I Begin Sync it sais "Scaning videos..." and then "no new media as of ..." however the Video folder is empty.

its a known glitch, i was having issues with it too... The solution, download the EMUMovies downloader and I think you just need to link it to your rom folder and tell it to download all the mame videos. It should download them all and appropriately name them. Also tell it your download folder or wtvr is c:/hyperspin/media or wherever your media folder is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived