Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Converting videos namesto match Hyperspin

dmanc30

Hey all;

I am now catching on to how to setup Hyperspin, now I just set up my Emumovies account and started downloading things. I downloaded some movies to show in the previews of the game system. I also learned that I have to change the name of the video so that Hyperspin recognizes it. This is going to be a momentous job to change all the video names to match the database for each system. Is there an easier an easier way to do this. I learned how to use Hypermatch.exe to change the names of the games so that Hyperspin recognizes it, is there a program to do the same thing for the videos, art work, themes,etc? I'm working on building my first gaming machine. Thank you to all who have put in effortless times to building this website and all other things that will help me relive my childhood memories!:top:

the naming convention of emumoives is the same as the official Hyperspin naming convention.

all you need to do is

- updated ALL YOUR XMLs. Yes even the ones that where included with your original Hyperspin download.

here --> http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/

- download the movies, arwork, themes, ect and place them in the correct place.

the only momentous job you will be faced with is

1. you have to rename ALL your roms to name the official XML

and the most flocked up part

2. you will never be happy with your final set up and will constantly add remove modify everything!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE DONE!!!!!!!

Archived