Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

computer illiterate

sillyotto

Hyperspin is not a 'download-n-play' application. Hyperspin does not even play games, it's only a frontend. In order to set up Hyperspin, you will need to be somewhat computer-literate. Even if someone were to set it up for you, you will still need to know the inner workings in case you get an error/need to troubleshoot. First, you should learn what an 'emulator' and 'roms' is, and how to obtain them. After you have educated yourself on that and how to use them and play games outside of Hyperspin, then proceed with this

. Yes, it's long and tedious, but it's very informative and helped me learn the basics.

so youre saying I have to have all the emulators, and roms displayed within hyperspin, to be able to play them.... the computer I downloaded this on has none of those, so I need to transfer what roms and emulaters I do have? Thank you for the video, I will, when I have time, check that out.

is there a file or files on this site to download all emulators, and roms needed?

You will have to download the emulators you want to add to hyperspin individually. There is no one file. Same with the Roms. And then each emulator needs to be configured outside/inside hyperspin to work. It takes a good bit of time. .... But some find the setup process to be fun

I do.

There is not such site.

Like craig said; there is no one click solution

For example I started in March and today I have 100 systems running, but noway im complete (if such thing even exist with this project)

If you take a look at djvj's post here (http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?21065-What-Emulators-are-for-what-Systems-%28List%29)

You can see the names of the emulators on the left, and the systems that support on the right. It's a bit of a dated post but still good info.

Or as the previous poster (craiganderson) said

Goto your main Hyperspin folder, then /HyperLaunch/Modules and you'll see all the emulators supported

Just download maximus arcade or gameex, they are not at flashy & well awesome :) But hyperspin gives very well versed people headaches sometimes. You will still need to provide yourself with the roms and emulators though. I would start out just getting a single emulator like znes for super nintendo playing around with that for awhile to get yourself accustomed to the roms/emulators situation first.

Archived