The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Just a question, if anyone knows...

lildivaaa

To all,

I've been a long time user of HyperSpin and have loved the interface and the community of fellow HyperSpin users. And I know I'll probably get shot for asking this, but.....

Is there ANY development work going on for HyperSpin at the moment!?!?!?

For such a long time, getting close to a year now...I've not seen ANY kind of news or updates on further development of HyperSpin.

Does anyone out there know if any work is being done on HyperSpin itself...or has that died off?!?!?!?

Craig - Atlanta, Ga. USA

Its said that a major program is on its way. Hyperbase.

Not much detail about how this will be working or what infact will come except a few details. But from what has been said, thing could get much more easy.

In terms of the actual HS frontend. Its said that theres not much that can be done with this except tweaking and bastardizing with art and walkrounds.

I could be wrong and my information could be crap. But to be honest, from the first system I had a year ago, it looks and feels much dif than the one Im using now, and thats not just art.

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THAT HAPPEN!

Its said that a major program is on its way. Hyperbase.

Not much detail about how this will be working or what infact will come except a few details. But from what has been said, thing could get much more easy.

In terms of the actual HS frontend. Its said that theres not much that can be done with this except tweaking and bastardizing with art and walkrounds.

I could be wrong and my information could be crap. But to be honest, from the first system I had a year ago, it looks and feels much dif than the one Im using now, and thats not just art.

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THAT HAPPEN!

Not to argue with you, but isn't "Hyperbase" (currently) and online database for all artwork that is supported by HyperSpin? The actual description of it is the following:

"HyperBase is the official repository for all artwork and media for HyperSpin. You can use HyperBase to search the artwork that we currently have for each system and also what artwork is still needed. All artwork must be uploaded through HyperBase in order for it to get included in the official sets."

So this new major program, could it be called something else?

And also, I second you in the many thanks to everyone who's made HyperSpin what it is today!

Craig

Archived