Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Got the cabinet up and running, now a few questions

maxpwer

Hey guys,

So I have my cabinet up and running and I've been thinking about a mini wireless keyboard. Anyone have any recommendations on brand and model? Also has anyone created an addon to Hyperspin that can keep track of your wins vs your significant other's wins across all games on the cabinet? Thanks for the help.

Wireless keyboards are a dime a dozen. For gaming they suck but as an add on for a cab they are fine. Bluetooth can have some glitches from time to time and dongle based ones can be good but latency can be an issue. Some people swear by the wireless ones but never tried them. Basically I'd pick your price bracket and then look at reviews.

Regarding score keeping... yeah no idea ...

Personally I love my Logitech K400r wireless keyboard. It's small enough that I can stick it in a side table, has an on/off switch and built in touchpad. I like it so much I bought one as a backup for the remotes of all my HTPC'S. Cheap too. They can usually be found around $25-30 US.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived