Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

15 inch bartop plans?

Drkdweller

Aloha ALL,

Been a while since I been on the forums, almost a year, and in the past year Ive moved to Hawaii, bad part it that I had to leave both my cabs behind.

I cant seem to find any place locally that have used arcade cabs, and I haven't moved into a permanent house yet so ive decided to try a bartop once again.

dose anyone have any plans for a 15 inch monitor cab? has anyone built this one before http://bartoparcade.katorlegaz.com/05layout.gif

and a second question, dose anyone know if www.paradisearcadeshop.com is any good, I think the the past Ive read people having issues.

any feedback would be great.

Thanks guys

I second the wee-cade design. I recently used the looks of the wee cade but tailored it to a 17" bartop. I dont have the plans as I did it on the fly but it isnt too hard to draw one side on one piece of material, cut it, then use that piece as the template for your other side. The rest is all dependent on how wide you want the control panel and how your parts will fit in the cab.. hope this helps.

Paradise arcade is one of the top shops to buy from, from what I have read on here and some other forums. Personally I have never orded from there, but you being in Hawaii it is probably your best spot to purchase.

Archived