The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Noob is of to upgrade his hyperspin

Emu54

Been a while since been on here i have a old version of hyperspin and think its about time i went for it i tryed before i gave up seen a few ways of installing it is the git way best or just donwload the files from the hyperspin download page. Last time i had a prob because i was installing to W drive not c must be something i missed was saying can find hyperlauch fingers crossed here goes.

Been a while since been on here i have a old version of hyperspin and think its about time i went for it i tryed before i gave up seen a few ways of installing it is the git way best or just donwload the files from the hyperspin download page. Last time i had a prob because i was installing to W drive not c must be something i missed was saying can find hyperlauch fingers crossed here goes.

you shouldnt have any issues installing to the W: drive, but you will need to edit a few filepaths from the default in some of the .ini files. which emulators are you trying to set up in hyperspin? I can certainly help you get it up and running. are you doing a clean install? the git way is very clean and works well.

where are you running in to problems? are you getting any error messages?

Thanks every one its a 3 TB external drive the hdd is ok 7200 rpm just dont have any room in my case to fit it as for the emulators i have on my old one are Snes,nes,n64,gamecube,n64,ps1,ps2,c64,amiga,all of the Atria,mame,dreamcast,megadrive,mega cd,master systerm,Atomiswave,Nintendo Game Boy Color,Nintendo Game Boy,Sega Game Gear,Sega Model 2,Sega Model 3,TurboGrafx 16

i will be doing a new install but hope to drag other my databases and media and add a few others like sega saturn and amiga cd ill be have a go tomorrow at installing

Archived