The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Xpadder/Sega Genesis issues

dmanc30

Hello;

I got a new problem. I was able to download Xpadder and setup my joystick(Logitech Dual Action) and mapped the keyboard keys to it. It tested great in HyperLaunchHQ (every button matched exactly the way I set it up) but when I go to test any game in Hyperlaunch, the START & Direction Pad works great, but the A,B,C,X,Y,Z buttons do not work, oh also when I go into the emulator(in Hyperspin) and choose Fusion the keyboard buttons work fine. It's a head scratcher and I don't have a clue as to why it's not working in Hyperlaunch. Any hints or clues? Greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks

Hello;

I got a new problem. I was able to download Xpadder and setup my joystick(Logitech Dual Action) and mapped the keyboard keys to it. It tested great in HyperLaunchHQ (every button matched exactly the way I set it up) but when I go to test any game in Hyperlaunch, the START & Direction Pad works great, but the A,B,C,X,Y,Z buttons do not work, oh also when I go into the emulator(in Hyperspin) and choose Fusion the keyboard buttons work fine. It's a head scratcher and I don't have a clue as to why it's not working in Hyperlaunch. Any hints or clues? Greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks

do you have an xpadder profile with those mappings in the proper folder([Drive]:\hyperspin\hyperlaunch\profiles\Sega Genesis\_Default

that was throwing me off in my setup

Well I check all of your tips and oddly enough about an hour after I posted this thread I found out that the directional pad(W,A,D,S) actual acted like the A,B,C buttons on on a Genesis control, so I just remapped those controls to the buttons on my controller and it worked perfectly. Thank all of you for your tips and advise, hopefully my discovery may help somebody else :)

Archived