Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Weird wheel-stop problem at game select.

niekholweg

Hello people,

Today I got a weird problem.. When I go into the SNES sub wheel. Every time I search for a game or something, I just spin up or down and every time the wheel stops responding when I hit the game "Super Punch Out". From there the wheel freezes on that game and no matter what you press, it won't do anything anymore.. (Pressing enter tells me I don't have the ROM tho.. but I don't want it.)

Does anyone know how to fix this?..

Help would be appreciated.

(Sorry for my bad grammer, just woke up..)

EDIT: I found out that it does NOT happen when I remove the wheel image for Super Metroid ( Super Metroid (Japan, USA) ) But I want that to be in there .. Also the image does not show up..

Found it out already..

I just used another picture .. lol .. And idk how to remove this post so I just put this here..

Always wondered about that, ZX. Next time my setup hangs ill check the wheel images. Is it only wheels or could it also be videos and/or themes?

Not sure - its always been a corrupt wheel image when I've experienced the problem but I guess corrupt video and themes could cause their own problems too.

Not sure - its always been a corrupt wheel image when I've experienced the problem but I guess corrupt video and themes could cause their own problems too.

Well as I said, in my case it was because of a corrupt image that I downloaded myself from internet. But after replacing it, the picture showed up and did not stop the wheel spinning anymore :)

Archived