Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

In search for NAMES OF GAMES.

niekholweg

Hey people!

I am searching for some awesome ARCADE STYLE game names =)

I'm building an arcade machine and first off I got to fix my HS to work (nearly done) but I want some awesome games for an arcade machine. The machine will be a two player machine with 1 joystick + 8 buttons per player.

Could someone give me some good names and the console names with it? Till now I got this set up: N64, NES, SNES, Sega GENESIS. But I want to set up other consoles aswell if they give me the oppotunity to have some awesome arcade style games!

Thx in adv =D

Hey people!

I am searching for some awesome ARCADE STYLE game names =)

I'm building an arcade machine and first off I got to fix my HS to work (nearly done) but I want some awesome games for an arcade machine. The machine will be a two player machine with 1 joystick + 8 buttons per player.

Could someone give me some good names and the console names with it? Till now I got this set up: N64, NES, SNES, Sega GENESIS. But I want to set up other consoles aswell if they give me the oppotunity to have some awesome arcade style games!

Thx in adv =D

that is a REALLY general question, but here are my favorites for arcade

Arcade(older games):

Q-bert

Popeye

Dinkey Kong

Pacman

Dig-Dug

Beer Tapper

Burgertime

Joust

Jungle hunt