Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin Remote Viewer

quasidigital

Why not just setup a mapped drive on the HTPC? Just make sure that the mapped drive letter is the same as the drive on the PC which is sharing HS just in case you have any paths setup with drive letters. Then, make a shortcut on your HTPC desktop pointing to the HS executable via the mapped drive.

If you're using Win7 media center for movies and music, you can even add a link within media center to launch HS.

Everything that I explained is exactly what I do. Share from my home server which contains all of my music, movies and games (via hyperspin) to all of my HTPC's throughout the house. Works like a charm.

• 1 year later...

I have a similar issue and would like to know if I can actually access my HS games from another location via home server/ remote desktop of course going through my network? For example I can access my movies and music when I'm at a friends house so could i be able to access my HS and XBMC also. If so can you point me in the right location or give advice??? TYIA

EDIT: btw i just built a new pc with a i5 4670k and a GTX 760 video card.

Archived