Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Would this PC run Hyperspin lagfree?

jorndufey

Hey,

I'm blown away by Hyperspin, and started recently building my own arcade machine.

Need a PC though.

I'm mostly going to play NES, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, SNES, maaaaybe some dreamcast and Sega Saturn. Also it would be nice if the games and animations would run smoothly.

I'm looking at this PC at the moment.

Cooler Master Elite 344 Mini Tower Sort

Cooler Master B500 VER.2, 500W PSU

ASUS B85M-G, Socket-1150

Intel Pentium G3240

Crucial DDR3 1600MHz 4GB

MSI GeForce GTX 750 1GB PhysX CUDA

ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST

WD Desktop Blue 500GB

Logitech Desktop MK120 (Nordic)

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit

Most of this is very cryptic to me.

What I know is it's dual core, which is good for running Hyperspin right?

Also it's 4GB ram, and i've read somewhere that Hyperspin requires at least 2Gb so that should suffice also.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Trial and error....The specs are correct....add a decent video card to it and it should be golden.....However this topic was brought up when I first started with hyperspin and I'm sure a hundred times before me. I'm not going to be rude like some.....but I'm sure the search button will be mentioned.

The messed up part is 2 identical setups can yield different results.....This isn't a store bought system so sometimes it take a bit more work to make it work.

Hey, I appreciate constructive feedback.

Thanks, and don't think I haven't searched. Alot. Which is also why I'm unsure about this whole buy-PC-for-hyperspin-usage. No matter where I read up on this topic, people have different opinions on specs, so I guess I was not really expecting a yes or no answer.

Thanks again.

Archived