Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Fs-uae

sonicboom88

Just got amiga cd32 working on fsuae and really like it the controls are better on the 360 controller than win uae how ever I am trying to do it for commodore amiga but the module says adf or hdf and my games are lha is there a way to convert or add some kind of virtual floppy ?

Just got amiga cd32 working on fsuae and really like it the controls are better on the 360 controller than win uae how ever I am trying to do it for commodore amiga but the module says adf or hdf and my games are lha is there a way to convert or add some kind of virtual floppy ?

If they are adf or hdf files inside the lha archive (lha is like zip or 7z), then you just need to unzip them.

Thanks,

Ron

• 3 months later...
Ok, those are WHDLoad packages. I don't think you can use WHDLoad games in FS-UAE.

You will have to use WinUAE for those roms.

For FS-UAE they have to be floppy or cd images.

Thanks,

Ron

You can use WHDload with FS-UAE in either zip or WHD format. Unfortunately the FS-UAE module fails saying that compressed files are not supported in the module.

I hope someone smarter than me will be able to update it, because I can't. In the meantime I'll try and get a batch file working.

Archived