Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

arcade coffee table

hake

Hi, i' m new to this site so please bare with me. I am in search for a willing incredible someone who would make an arcade coffee table for me as i have noticed and followed people to this site who make them and sell them. Please if anyone could help i would be extremely grateful. X

Hi, i' m new to this site so please bare with me. I am in search for a willing incredible someone who would make an arcade coffee table for me as i have noticed and followed people to this site who make them and sell them. Please if anyone could help i would be extremely grateful. X

Hello Hake and welcome to the forums!

You in Lincoln NE?

Thanks,

Ron

Welcome to the forum sir. Hands down, you'll want to build your own. People that just buy Hyperspin from 3rd parties (VERY frowned upon by our community BTW) usually end up with loads of problems that cannot be fixed by the end user. and most of the time, the places that sell hyperspin setups have HORRIBLE customer service, if any at all. What you need to do is get your PC built and take the time to learn how HS works, how the files are structured, where to get new artwork, etc etc. Chances are if you buy a HS setup from somewhere you'll run into an issue within a month of playtime and you will have no idea how to fix it. you'll wait for whatever companies CS "department" to call you and inevitably you'll just get fed up with it and give up. If you start from the ground up, you'll know how everything works, because YOU did it. when people come by the house for a game, YOU'LL be able to brag about your new cabinet YOU built. Or you could buy a cab you know nothing about and hope it doesnt crap out on you in the middle of a get together with friends. Just some food for thought man, you can do whatever you want.

Archived