Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Daphne Singe American Laser games

sonicboom88

• 1 month later...
Hi guys wondering if you could help I cant get American Laser games to work in HLHQ Not too sure How to get it to work I have read rons tutorial but still no luck :(.

how did you get it to work i can get it to work using the bat files out of hyperlaunch but not in hyperlaunch hq

Bump
how did you get it to work i can get it to work using the bat files out of hyperlaunch but not in hyperlaunch hq

Having trouble with ALG?

Be sure they are not the exe games. That they are the ripped games and the guide should work just fine.

Please post your HyperLaunch.log file with the Logging Level set to Troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Ron

ive got mine working completly working

make sure your configurations are correct to which location

mine is set to bat

cd data

cls

@daphne.exe singe vldp -x 800 -y 600 -fullscreen -noserversend -framefile singe/maddog/frame_maddog_cdrom.txt -script singe/maddog/maddog_cdrom.singe

this is the only way to help you guys. is to give a copy of mine with out video files etc and zip it up for download. all you have to do is replace your files within the single folder. 1.70mb in size small in the ftp under my name Daphne Singe.zip

ive got mine working completly working

make sure your configurations are correct to which location

mine is set to bat

cd data

cls

@daphne.exe singe vldp -x 800 -y 600 -fullscreen -noserversend -framefile singe/maddog/frame_maddog_cdrom.txt -script singe/maddog/maddog_cdrom.singe

this is the only way to help you guys. is to give a copy of mine with out video files etc and zip it up for download. all you have to do is replace your files within the single folder. 1.70mb in size small in the ftp under my name Daphne Singe.zip

That's using the bat file?

It can easily be done with the bat files. If you rename the txt and singe files to the rom names and point HyperLaunchHQ rom path to your singe\singe directory it should work just fine.

Thanks,

Ron

Archived