Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Question

dsnyd22

I would like to insert button instructions into hyperspin for various games so users know what buttons do what. I attached a pic a found online of what Im talking about. My question is can you do this in a way so when i start a system or a game it quickly displays an image that has control instructions on it. Thanks if anyone knows the answer to this.

post-81803-142870660835_thumb.jpg

I would like to insert button instructions into hyperspin for various games so users know what buttons do what. I attached a pic a found online of what Im talking about. My question is can you do this in a way so when i start a system or a game it quickly displays an image that has control instructions on it. Thanks if anyone knows the answer to this.

You could use this image in your Fade setup and set the fade time out to be a little longer.

Thanks,

Ron

thanks, glad it can be done. where are the fade images located, as in what directory?

Fade images are found in ...\HyperLaunch\Media\Fade\

The default images are in ...\HyperLaunch\Media\Fade\_Default

If you want NES speciffic settings they go in ...\HyperLaunch\Media\Fade\Nintendo Entertainment System\

Now, those images only show when a game is launched. I also have HyperPause info like Styphelus so you can pause while playing to see control info.

Thanks,

Ron

Archived