Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

I can not find the Create New HyperList

kop9000

Hyperlist is the database with all the XML files for each system.

hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com

However, you need to use Firefox because Google thinks the site is infected.

1) Firefox also believes that the site is infected

2) just in my folder C: \ Hyperspin \ Databases \ MESS, no file MESS.xml. wanted to create a

1) Yes, but you can skip that and go to the site. Firefox will let you.

2) There is no Mess.XML. Mess is not really an emulator. Mess emulates a lot of systems (just like Retroarch). You have to have the XML file for the system you want to emulate with Mess. If I were you I would not use Mess. All systems are better with other emulators.

3) I'm assuming you are not confusing Mess with Mame. Those are 2 different emulators.

1) Yes, but you can skip that and go to the site. Firefox will let you. The site IS NOT INFECTED!

2) There is no Mess.XML. Mess is not really an emulator. Mess emulates a lot of systems (just like Retroarch). You have to have the XML file for the system you want to emulate with Mess. If I were you I would not use Mess. All systems are better with other emulators.

3) I'm assuming you are not confusing Mess with Mame. Those are 2 different emulators.

1) Yes, but you can skip that and go to the site. Firefox will let you. The site IS NOT INFECTED!

I just do not know how to do without when I MESS.xml to hyperspin seen MESS. can you tell me more on how to do this?

First, u could ignore the warning and access hyperlist using chrome without a problem.

Second, Styphelus is right, theres no MESS.xml because MESS is an emulator and not a system. Just like theres no Fusion.XML, but a Sega Genesis.XML or Sega Master System.XML and so on.

So to have ur question answered u have to give more info about what are u trying to accomplish. What system are u trying to setup ("System".. not emulator)? And what exactly is ur problem trying to set it up?

X

First, u could ignore the warning and access hyperlist using chrome without a problem.

Second, Styphelus is right, theres no MESS.xml because MESS is an emulator and not a system. Just like theres no Fusion.XML, but a Sega Genesis.XML or Sega Master System.XML and so on.

So to have ur question answered u have to give more info about what are u trying to accomplish. What system are u trying to setup ("System".. not emulator)? And what exactly is ur problem trying to set it up?

X

warning. I'm bad with the English translator too bad translation

if I understand the question pravelno. then I have romsety MESS. with heaps of systems and games. I want to Hyperspin seen MESS. how to do it?

First u go to HyperLaunchHQ, Global, Emulators tab, double-click MESS, set the path and/or extensions ur going to use.

Then u go to the system u want MESS to run, lets say "Nintendo Entertainment System", go to Emulators tab again, set the ROM path and the default emulator set to MESS.

Now ur romset has to be named correctly, and i dont believe the MESS romset is. Ur better downloading a No-Intro set or even better a Hyperspin ready set.

Wish u luck cause u sound like you will need lol

X

гиперспиновое создания беспорядок легко вы должныхорошо беспорядок компилируется без пилить hiscore разностное .

Вам потребуется образы прошивок для

соответствии версию беспорядок.

Вам нужно настроить беспорядок под

hyperlaunchHQ первый в мировой settings.find расположения кают эмулятора. а также добавить extendsions из ромов , если бы не там, как Amiga использует АПД. Nintendo 64 использует .n64 и т.д!

то вам нужно настроить

Ваши эмуляторы , как обычно

и установка эмуляторов и найти рум добавить беспорядок и ваши сделали !

XMLs найти ваших дисков и т.д. !

giperspinovoye sozdaniya besporyadok legko vy dolzhny khorosho besporyadok kompiliruyetsya bez pilit' hiscore raznostnoye .

Vam potrebuyetsya obrazy proshivok dlya

sootvetstvii versiyu besporyadok.

Vam nuzhno nastroit' besporyadok pod

hyperlaunchHQ pervyy v mirovoy settings.find raspolozheniya kayut emulyatora. a takzhe dobavit' extendsions iz romov , yesli by ne tam, kak Amiga ispol'zuyet APD. Nintendo 64 ispol'zuyet .n64 i t.d!

to vam nuzhno nastroit'

Vashi emulyatory , kak obychno

i ustanovka emulyatorov i nayti rum dobavit' besporyadok i vashi sdelali !

XMLs nayti vashikh diskov i t.d. !

update hyperlaunch to 3.0.1.0 here: https://hyperlaunch-3.googlecode.com...0f92051922.zip allot of mess is enabled once you have installed!

Archived