Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Where can I find main wheel art?

Raccoon

For each system I install in Hyperspin I feel like a complete noob.

Finding roms and game xml files is easy, but when it comes to game wheels it´s a little harder and takes some time searching.

Still not so hard, google a bit, find a thread here and mostly download from a user in the FTP.

But when it comes to main menu system wheels it´s a bit annoing, can be searching for a long time, sometimes withou finding anything.

I have downloaded the whole Hyperspin ready Cart collection from PD and I´m now finishing a system at the time in alphabetical order.

So far only one new system finished, now I´m on to Atari 2600 and it´s a bit frustrating to search for wheels.

Is there a place I´ve missed where I can find at least the main menu wheel?

Should be mostly in the Gold section on the ftp, but..... Just dl HyperSync, it's all you need for all but the most obscure artwork. Just look in the appropriate forum section.

It'll let you select the systems and needed artwork and it'll download it all for you to the correct folders. Even the preview vids if you have an emumovies subscription.

Thank you, I had totally forgotten about that.

I usually don´t have my arcade machine connected to internet, I don´t want Windows and other programs search for updates when I want to play.

Unfortunately HyperSync didn´t find the wheel I was looking for, but I got a message from another member pointing me to his FTP map where I got probably all wheels I´ll need.

I paid for premium membership at Hyperspin and Emumovies the first thing I did, many things are free, but some things are worth paying for :)

Oh, by the way, I tried to setup Atari 2600 in Hyperspin now, main wheel and theme and game wheels and videos are now OK.

I´ve done what´s needed in HLHQ, set MESS as emulator, audit all green, but when i try to start a game a window flashes shortly and then closes again.

Should I try another emulator for Atari 2600?

Oh, by the way, I tried to setup Atari 2600 in Hyperspin now, main wheel and theme and game wheels and videos are now OK.

I´ve done what´s needed in HLHQ, set MESS as emulator, audit all green, but when i try to start a game a window flashes shortly and then closes again.

Should I try another emulator for Atari 2600?

If you're setting up the 2600, I think you should download my themes for the Atari. :)

I am using MESS for the 2600 and it works fine.

Have you set up Atari 2600 in MESS itself?

Load up MESS and locate Atari 2600 in the list of MESS supported systems.

Right click Atari 2600 (NTSC) and choose properties

Click the software tab and point it to your Atari 2600 roms directory.

Also, if you still can't find the mm wheels you're looking for, just ask for that/those specific wheels. There's always someone around who has them/can point you to them/can create them if needed

Yes thank you, I think I have all I´ll need now, but I haven´t come so far in installing systems yet so you never now.

Now I must try to figure out why MESS won´t work with Atari 2600 as it was no problem at all with Amstrad GX4000 and next thing is why ScummVM won´t work also.

Archived