Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperlaunc 3.0 and Mednafen - Can't seem to install lynx, turbo graphix, etc..

barakawins

I'm reconfiguring everything due to RocketLauncher.0 and got most emulators working but having an issue now.

Atari Lynx, Turbo Graphics and Neo Geo Pocket color seem to use Mednafen. I cannot get them to work no how.

In hyperlaunch global settings I found the Mednafen module and directed to the correct exe path.

Next, clicked on Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator on the left in Hyperlaunch. Directed Roms to the proper rom folder but

when I choose default emulator, there is nothing to choose from. This is the same result for all 3 of these emulators.

Is there a fix for this? Error message when I try accessing a game through the emulator wheel says that the ini file isn't found.

This is where I'm stuck. Could someone post a fix for this?

I'm running windows 7 32 bit.

i just set up turbografx and neo geo pocket and pocket color. I had some trouble at first but once i downloaded the newest mednafen and got no intro sets it worked in hyperspin no problem. I would suggest keeping Mednafen and just download no intro romsets and it should work easily.

Ok. I got it to work. My Menafen module was corrupt. I changed it with a working one and now all is well with my Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator.

I'm having problems with turbographix. Did anyone have to use HyperHQ for this? What seems to be the best emulator for Turbo Graphix?

Archived