Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New platinum member in problem

shitoken

I am subcribed to platinum today but when I use hypersync it says I dont have any system setup.

I did setup SNES already but ROM XML not yet been added as per my database on roms.

Anyway one system is already there or if I can have a link to a file of all systems been setted instead of me to set up?

I thought once I paid for platinum they hypersync will do the job for me?

Secondly why I cannot use the HyperFTP is says need donate?

Hope someone can guide me

Thanks

Ken

Thank you for your reply.

Yes XML still not setup yet.

Is there a way I can download set up of all the systems & xml to save the time or I need to do this one by one?

FTP is working now million thanks

Until you add the xml you don't have a system set up.

And check the sticky on ftp access in the main forum for login instructions. The link in hyper apps is just general info.

Even though you can go hog wild with hypersync and just set up a million systems it just sets up all the art and video assets. Getting the systems actually running takes some more work. If you spend enough time on these forums it is strongly suggested to set up one system at a time.

Hypersync originally updated xmls automatically but many people customize them and it caused all kinds of havoc. So for now you need to grab those as you go.

Archived