Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

PC Games Wheel Compilation

azzajess

Hello!

Im not sure if this is the right forum section to post this in as i'm unsure of where to put this.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was any actual location, whether it would be in the forums or the FTP where we can submit/upload our custom wheel images for PC games that have not been done. For example i have made custom wheel images for some of my PC games that i cant find on the FTP or Forum. (Such as Broforce, Binding of Isaac, Angry Video Game Nerd to name a few)(They are in my FTP at the moment)

I saw a massive list of PC game wheel art in the FTP under 'PC Games' and was wondering if that would be a good place to upload custom wheel art.

Or is another forum post in the art section be a good place to start?

So i suppose my question is whether i should upload them in that FTP folder (If that is what it is meant to be for) or upload my custom wheel art in the artist forum?

Thanks

If I were you I'd create a user folder named "azzajess" if you haven't already, make another folder in that directory called PC Games Wheel or something like that. Upload. Then make an official post about it with a few sample pictures in Gold Member Forum/Artwork Discussion.

Alternately, you guys could start a new folder on the FTP specifically for PC Game Wheels and collab on it. I wouldn't put them in anyone else's folder since most artists want to at least be recognized for their work. Once this is done you can go through the process of making them official (I think). I'm not sure if hyperspin has any official PC artwork...

At any rate, thanks for sharing!

Well, I do already have my FTP Folder with my PC Game wheel art already uploaded in there.

And there is also a PC Games folder with various PC Game wheel art already in there.

What i might do is create a folder in the FTP called PC Game Wheel Art and have it so people create their own folder in that folder with their name in it which contains their custom wheel art for PC Games.

How does that sound?

I might also post this idea in the Art/discussion area if everyone is ok with that idea?

Archived