The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Hyperlist - Nintendo Entertainment System Xml Wrong

dmxwyrw

This isnt an option for HS users or any other FE at this point but if the option exsisted like in kodi to have sort title in the database it would solve where the rom is shown in the list without changing the name of the actual file.

Not sure what you mean, but I know there is an option to "use XML indexes" that changes the way the games get sorted

Not sure what you mean, but I know there is an option to "use XML indexes" that changes the way the games get sorted

<sorttitle>: This tag is used to give a secondary ’sort title’ that will be used to order the movies when sorting the movies by name. The easiest way to handle this is to just use “Die Hard 1″, "Die Hard 2″, etc.

This way you dont need to change any files. The correct set names are maintained. And series can be listed in a desires order.

Sounds like he feels Hyperspin and everything users have created are sort of a professional software suite that should be 100% functional, makes things ready to go out of the box and should just completely do his bidding.

I work with a lot of really high end enterprise software - and half of it isn't put together half as well as Hyperspin is. Don't kid yourself. lol

Archived