The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Kat5200 not launching since update.

Zuckerton

**Okay, I'm not a Platinum nor Gold Member, so I have limited posts I can do for one day, which is why I may post a few issues here. Also something to bear in mind before you send me a link to the ftp for something that I would need as I won't be able to access it.**

I got the most recent update of HyperLaunch and since getting it, I haven't been able to play the Atari 5200. When I go to load Kat5200, it hangs at launch until I press "esc" at which point it gives me the following window:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48976[/ATTACH]

The path is correct (as I said, it worked fine prior to the update), has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Also, I haven't been able to get the Lynx to work as I can't find the hacked version of the Handy emulator. Every link I found sends me to the FTP, which I can't access.

If you would be able to give me a location that I can access without needing to be a Gold or Platinum Member, that would be greatly appreciated.

I can confirm that Kat5200 is working with tge 3.1.0.2 beta.

I had an issue with the emulator which wasn't reading the profile. Extracting Kat5200 and overwriting the files, then running the wizard again fixed the problem.

Have you confirmed that the emulator is working?

If you think there is a problem with Hyperlaunch then head over to http://hyperlaunch.net and post your issue. The Kat5200 module was not updated in this beta update.

Archived