Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Setup Services

djfknutz

Same here...MAME and Atari 7800 are working fine, I just need help setting up NAOMI and N64. Everything is here, I just can't quite figure out how to configure it properly to run. Gladly donate for services rendered.

Oh come on people.... learn to do something on your own. Setting up HyperSpin is actually quite easy. Not to mention we have taken the time to create many tutorials and tools for you to use when setting up HyperSpin and Emulators. About 99% of the issues you may run into have been posted on these forums, between using the documents and searching these forums anyone should be able to get setup and running.

The main trick to everything is knowing how to manage your ROMsets.... Once you know how to audit using CLRMAMEPro then you shouldn't have any issues at all.

I respectfully disagree Dazz. Mame was a cinch, as was Atari and I just got N64 working (I think)...but I've spent days trying to get NAOMI to work with HS "on my own." I'm happy to spell out everything I've done and read and tried but the fact is...there isn't a good tutorial for setting up NAOMI and Hyperspin or it isn't recent and doesn't even apply to the version of the emulator that I'm using. Forums were also dead end (both here and others), with unanswered questions and vague responses that I simply can't follow yet. Believe me I've tried, but I'm at my wit's end...

I'm almost there, I can feel it, but it simply makes more sense to have someone SHOW me rather than days of back-and-forth troubleshooting.

Im going to have to side with Dazz on this one. The nature of both Hyperspin and emulation means you will NEVER stop setting Hyperspin up. Every time an emulator gets upgraded, that could mean setup changes. When mame gets updated and finally adds that rom you've been waiting for, that's more setting up. Given that emulation is constantly rolling on, new systems will always be emulated (Model 3 being a fairly recent example), every time a new emulator is released (assuming you want to add it), that's more work. You may as well learn how to do it from the ground up, that way you wont have to come here and hope someone is willing to help via remote access every time you need to make changes. Besides, as Dazz said, it's really not that hard. Most of the answers you need are either in tutorials, or on the forums. Compared to other front ends out there, HS is really quite easy to setup once you understand how it works.

Im going to have to side with Dazz on this one. The nature of both Hyperspin and emulation means you will NEVER stop setting Hyperspin up. Every time an emulator gets upgraded, that could mean setup changes. When mame gets updated and finally adds that rom you've been waiting for, that's more setting up. Given that emulation is constantly rolling on, new systems will always be emulated (Model 3 being a fairly recent example), every time a new emulator is released (assuming you want to add it), that's more work. You may as well learn how to do it from the ground up, that way you wont have to come here and hope someone is willing to help via remote access every time you need to make changes. Besides, as Dazz said, it's really not that hard. Most of the answers you need are either in tutorials, or on the forums. Compared to other front ends out there, HS is really quite easy to setup once you understand how it works.

Don't forget hyperlaunch.Makes running games easy as pie.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived