Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

ZOTAC Mini-PC ZBOX nano ID64 :::::: For Hyperspin

azax

Hi all!

I am selling my whole consoles and wanted to buy me a ZOTAC Mini-PC ZBOX nano ID64 for using Emulators. Is this System Enough? where can i do better?

Here the System

http://www.zotac.com/products/mini-pcs/zbox-nano-series/product/zbox-nano-series/detail/zbox-nano-id64-1/sort/starttime/order/DESC/amount/10/section/specifications.html

Emulators i want to use are:

N64

SNES

NES

Sega Dreamcast

PSX

PS2

Sega Genesis

Gameboy...

The PreVideos should run too, and cover Art of course......

I am very new to this Topic but i ll do my best! Thanks for help!!!

aZaX

If you want to use it as HTPC ITX form factor is a good choice but it will cost you more. Being on a budget a good choice would be pentium g3258, an overclockable z97 motherboard and a gtx750ti. As computer case you could use cooler master elite 130, it can fit a long videocard, an ATX PSU and a corsair H60 heatsink (maybe change the fan with an high performance one, bigger hybrid liquid cooling systems may require some modification to the case).

If budget is not a problem... well, better videocard and core i5 4790k. I suggest this cpu as it has really fast frequency (4ghz-4.4ghz with turbo boost) and if you don't want to deal with overclock it's a really good choice. If you like overclock 4690k has a better price/performance ratio. Anyway reaching "interesting" frequency on an ITC case will be a real challenge (you would need something like corsair H100 as those CPUs get really hot when you overvolt them)

Archived