Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

SNES special vids + wheels + box art

cowbells

So, I'm an avid SNES fan. In fact, that system alone is pretty much the reason I got into emulation in the first place. I'm working on making special videos, wheels, and boxes for games that aren't on the minted list. I also went ahead and filled in most of the gaps from the minted list. I skipped over two games: Super Copa (Brazil) because I couldn't seem to get past the menu screen and Mickey's Playtown Adventure - A Day of Discovery! (USA) (Proto) because that game freezes and is just plain terrible when it's not frozen. For me, I'd rather just not have them in my list.

I posted this info on the emu movies boards, but 1) this forum gets more attention and 2) these are made specifically for Hyperspin, so I thought I'd keep a list of what I've complete here. Here's what I've made so far (I will update this as I finish more):

YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THESE ON THE EMU MOVIES FTP, NOT THE HYPERSPIN FTP. (After all, they're movies)

Missing videos filled from HS minted list:

Bobby's World (USA) (Proto)

F1 Pole Position 2 (Europe)

Sailormoon (France)

Shadow, The (USA) (Proto)

Super Noah's Ark 3D (USA) (Unl)

Universal Soldier (USA) (Proto)

Special videos for Japanese only Translated games (I will also create wheels and 3D boxes for these):

Bahamut Lagoon

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 1

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 2

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 3

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 4

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Third Quest'

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Fourth Quest'

Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2)

Special videos for Hacked games (with wheels and boxes as well):

Super Mario Odyssey - A Journey Through Time and Space (complete hack of Super Mario World)

I've posted all of these videos as .flv but I still have the original .wmv before conversion. When Hyperspin 2.0 gets released, I will make them into mp4.

I did not make every single wheel, that credit belongs to random sources from the Hyperspin FTP (sorry I don't know exactly where all my files came from). Also, I would love suggestions for other videos to make along these lines (especially good hacked games). I should note that I'm only planning on doing completed translations for Japanese games, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Hope you guys like 'em! I know I do!

If you are making videos, it's better to submit a TSCC video of 30 secs gameplay and another of 5 secs of title to Circo. This way he has the originals and can encode them in whatever format may be used in the future. This also ensures consistent quality and audio equalization among everyone's sets.

Never heard of those zelda games, might check them out, thanks.

oh, nm, BS is Satellaview. There are enough of those Satellaview games that they should have their own wheel.

Yep that's right about the Zelda games. I've only really played those and the Mario USA ones (which are oddly quiet without the radio personalities -- not a fan). Are there any others worth checking out?

As far as video submission goes, I'm using Camtasia Studio 7. I couldn't get FRAPS to record SNES games. Educate me, what's a TSCC video? I downloaded that CODEC that's listed here:

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/topic/2547-video-submission-guidelines-and-tutorial-2011-version-basic/

But I'm not really sure what that did. Do you just mean encode them as mp4?

I can change my process for future videos, but I'm not going to redo the ones I've made at this time. Maybe when I get faster at it I'll do that.

Anyway, let me know. I'll hold off on making more for now. Would Circo put these games into the SNES set? Also, what's the turn around time for him to make them, since it's way easier for me to just edit the videos on the spot. For missing videos, I see what you are saying and will change my ways, but I figured these were more 'specialty' items.

• 2 years later...

i cant find your folder in the emumovies ftp, maybe you can help me whit this, im looking for videos, box an well art for:

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 1

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 2

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 3

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 4

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Third Quest'

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Fourth Quest'

BS Legend of Zelda - map1

BS Legend of Zelda - map2, or 1&2

Archived