Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Building 46/32/19 Adams Family VPIN Widebody

Shaitantheevil

Hello,

After reading several threads and locking at several build reports i am so amzed that i wand to create my own Project

it's now about 4 weeks straight i'm reading everything everywhere to figure out how i can have my own Virtual Pinball

So after all my research i wanted your opinion in the product i have choosen, please feel free to give me your opinions or even changes are welcome

I try to think on a maximum befor ordering something so bare with me

Also 2 Pics for the config of LEDWIZ and Pincontrol1

Screens

46 Zoll Playfield (Samsung)

32 Zoll Backbox

19 Zoll DMD PC screen

PC Compnents

Intel®*Core™ i5-4670, CPU

Crucial*MX100 2,5" SSD 128 GB

GTX750Ti 2GB Palit StormX Dual retail

Scythe*Mugen 4 SCMG-4000, CPU-Cooler

MSI*Z87-G43, Mainboard

G.Skill*DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit,*

Be quiet! Pure Power CM BQT L8-CM-630W PC (630 Watt)

plastic distance pices for monuting the motherboard (15mm)

Cabinet Equipment

Chrome Legs 4 pcs. with Leg Bolts 8pcs

New Style Leg Brackets 4 pcs.

Leg Levelers With Nuts 4 pcs

Cabinet Protektoren

Stainless Steel Side Rails 2 St.

Widebody Size Stainless Steel Lockdown Bar

Lockdown Bar Lever Guide Assembly

Back Trim

Side Trim 2x

Backbox Hinge Set

Backbox Toggle Latch

2x Speaker Panel Latches

Trim Speaker Panel H-Channel

Coindoor Williams 2-Slot complet with 2 Serviceswitch ...

2x mechanic currency checker 0,5 & 1 Euro

Glas Backbox

Glas Playfield

4x Flipper Button transparent (RGB) (left, right, 2x Magnasave)

1x Plunger Kit Standard (for analof input Pincontrol1)

Start button

Exit button

Extra Ball button unter the CAB

Electronics parts

Ledwiz 1pcs

Pincontrol 1 1pcs

I-Pac 32 1pcs

2x Optokoppler for Flipperbuttons in combination Pincontrol1 (any advice wich ones?? what about the WAGO 859-720)

1x Gear Motor (any advice wich ones??)

4x RGB Light Kit for transparent Flipperbuttons

10x Siemens Relais 24V

5x RGB LED star Platine (alernativ RGBW CREE with the white for Strobo)

5x head sink for LED

5x Flasher CAP

1x 2-glue for LED Star

Beacon ? (should i take one ?)

Strobe ? (should i take the leds or a real strobe (any suggestions?)

32x 500mA fuse fast with fuse holder

15x resistance 5W for LED (and 5x with CREE LED W)

1x Shaker motor

1x Replay Knocker

1x Powersupply Meanwell 12V

1x Powersupply Meanwell 24V

2x fans 200mm for the cabinet

1x fan 200mm for the cabinet

1x 120mm fan (front cabinet for sucktion)

1x fan grills

1x Soundsystem ?? what could you suggest

2x Microswitch coin Insert

1x Micorswitch for Doorcontact

small parts such as cables, cabletray ... I have not posted since these parts are here to get in the local business

list everything here is what I would order

Thanks for your input

Shaitanpost-141827-142870672876_thumb.png

post-141827-14287067288_thumb.png

Love your theme! Looks great so far. If I could go back I would buy a 28" tv for the back box. If you go 32'', I found out everything you need for you back box, you have to custom make or order. The inside of my back box ended up being 30"wide x 26 3/4" tall. H-channel, DMD panel had to be custom. Its like 3 more inches then standard. good luck and welcome.

Hi, i'm soon posting some progress an my widebody buidl

I base myself on the plan widebody with the defaut dimensions

But now my problem i have to adapt the cabinet for the playfield (i have to route about 2cm)

Look at the notes I should like black marks just the panel mount or red give a slope? if so how much?

How deep it really should be at the coin door? I have a daughter eight years with not so big hands and should have good acces to the buttons .. the original dimensions of 44mm are too high for me personally ... as shown in the picture there is about 2 cm from the playfield glass

Thank you for your input.

P. S. I know that the panel after adjusting the legs / feet will have some slope.. i i only speak about the flat cabinet

Sincerlypost-141827-142870676036_thumb.jpg

Hi there, thanking you for sharing so much detailed information. My bartop is almost finished and i am looking for a new project soon. As you are located in Europe as me (living in Basel), where do you buy all the stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello bclout i send you a pm :)

Well my build start to get into shape :) woodwork is nearly finished so up for some paint

here are some Pics of the build up until now

post-141827-142870677632_thumb.jpg

so you can see there is some progress being made:) PC is running well up until know ..

but i got still some open points some hopefully somebody here can help me out

So'm back a little further and come now to the last few% of my planning and thank God my orders ... and wanted you your Meihnung questions here

Shaker:

what can you recommend .. because there are large differences in price if the options i know so please give me your input/experience and a few suggestions

Gearmotor:

is it a must have ? if so any suggestions?

Beacon lights:

funny Idea but ... do you really need it does it really adds something to the cab ?

LED's / Lighting:

For me this is a teaser!

So I want to 5 Flasher block in the rear part of the playing field .. optinal 5 more on the Top of the cabinet

My initial thought was the CREE LED's in RGB-W .. The RGB I could then "normal" use and the W's summarized as Strobo

What do you think? Alternatively, would be RGB and the external strobes the better solution btw. i have a hard time finding those external strobes..

Is there also an easy way to use the LEDs at full power? 1000mA I think optocoupler goes but I do not think those are the cheap for a few cents ..

very open to suggestions and ideas

BAM:

who here has already experiences made with BAM? If it workes like i saw on some videos i thik it's absolutely amazing

If so how do you use it with PS3 Camera or Kinect (i have an old Kinect at home an 1 PS3 Kamera)

I think my biggest problem will be the position of the Kinect on the top of the backbox.. anyone tried it out ?

What about that "set" you could buy ? I can't find any sources anymore is it Worth it ?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Hopefully i can find some Answers

Shaitan

post-141827-142870677612_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677614_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677616_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677618_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677619_thumb.jpg

post-141827-14287067762_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677622_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677623_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677624_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677625_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677627_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677628_thumb.jpg

post-141827-14287067763_thumb.jpg

post-141827-142870677631_thumb.jpg

BAM w/ IR Tracking is amazing, however you do NOT want to mount it at the top of your backbox. I have the IR Kit from RandR, and the optimal placement is right above the playfield. Unfortunately, by the time I decided to order it, it was too late to incorporate it into my build (mini-pin). The kit is made from two PS3 Cams and can be found from RandR's thread here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=25606. I would also sell my set for $75 plus shipping (if your interested), but it looks like your out of the states so shipping may be a bit higher...

Just checked the link here: http://www.randrcomputers.com/store/

Says its out of stock and "Have supplied 250 kits and has been a blast! Thank you EVERYONE!" Kind of sounds like he may have stopped making them, let me know if your interested in mine :D

Hello Tredog,

thank you for your info and your proposal

i'm at the same as you to late to incorporate it to the Panel... and honestly no space to ;)

the weekend i thought abour having an Kinect for 360 an i got even luckier because it was an old version with seprate power supply, so hooked it up an configured everthing but didn't try FP;)

so ass soon i tested it i will give you a reply.. but when it's so amazing why do you sell it ?

it wont fit in my cab. I don't want it mounted externally, and I had my build in progress before ordering it. I tried mounting it on top the backglass, but it wont see my youngest as she is too short (works best just above playfield and about 4' or further away / my cab is only 3'). My design was too narrow to put them beside the speakers, so now they are just boxed up in my closet. I will either use them in a future build or sell them to my buddy when he start his pin (or on here is someone wants them before hand). Click my cab in the signature if you want to see the build, you can see the cams in the early build pics. cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived