Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Half Top Bartop Arcade Build

tkropp17

Does this help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like it can possibly help if I crack open my laptop. Right now, the black button on the right is what I'm dealing with. This is connected to the keyboard and worked into its circuitry which has an independent clip. (If that makes sense)

post-37783-14287058633_thumb.jpg

post-37783-142870586335_thumb.jpg

Well, the youtube video seems doable! I think...

Or else, i would still go for the lever option.

Mount a bracket on the laptop, put a shaft through te bracket. one side to the button, one side through you cabinet.

I hope this makes sense.

It may be a bit lowtech though. Of course you should protect the shaft coming out of your cabinet with a cool missile control button protector like this: post-73235-142870586534_thumb.jpg

The YouTube video was a great help. It lt turns out, the plastic is actually two pieces. When I separated them, the left wire was on the top and right on the bottom. When I mount a switch in the arcade ill snap a few pics of the process.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have experience with Fightsticks? These are for an xbox and work great. But when I turn on the laptop, sometimes the left side becomes player 2 and right side is player 1. Is there a way to always make the left side recognized as 1? These plug in via usb.

Does anyone have experience with Fightsticks? These are for an xbox and work great. But when I turn on the laptop, sometimes the left side becomes player 2 and right side is player 1. Is there a way to always make the left side recognized as 1? These plug in via usb.

install xpadder. i think the computer is just re-assigning device numbers each restart. xpadder should solve the problem

I have xpadder isntalled on this arcade and my htpc which uses wireless controllers. Either one, I have to make sure the controller I want to be player 1 is on first or it's a gamble lol

Maybe it's an xpadder setting?

Archived