Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Delete a game within Hyperspin

Mil7br4nd

Personally I think it's a great idea to have the ability to disable a game from within HyperSpin as the application run on databases and not so much existing games. Typically you would want to have an official database containing every game entry for that system or you would run into a custom db containing a segregated list to display only what you wanted. If HyperSpin could actually disable the game and add it into a disable games database, you would have two dbs for it to actively work from in the same fashion as the favorites database.

<enabled>Yes</enabled>

It's there and if only HS could actively use it, it would drastically change things imo. I could just turn on HS and start killing games I would never play from the frontend instead of a third party application which is much more satisfying. I disable the game and the value is enabled No and it's added to the Disabled database. Then if I disable Barbie on accident I'm able to enable it again if I scroll through the disabled games list and enable it again. This would probably take some work as another button would probably be needed and it would probably need the same menu thing as the favorties.

Just some thoughts as that line above is there in almost every database and would be perfect for this imo.

Archived