Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

3rd Party Apps Cleanup Next

Circo

Obviously there have been many changes around here and there are still many more things to get done.  Next on the list is a reorganization of the 3rd Party Apps section.  Currently apps are submitted as attachments or links in the forums.  This is being changed to the new downloads section, with auto generated support topics.  Existing Apps/Utilities (that work) will be added to the downloads section by the authors and staff and existing announcement threads will be merged with the new support topics.  Once the system is fully implemented files will have to be added HERE  for topics to be created.   In the next week or two we will be archiving the existing forum (read-only) and transferring over to support topics which are currently HERE.

Any member class can upload files, and contributors can be given the Rank of "App Developer" which equates to Platinum Status and does qualify for the Beer Me system.  This will be awarded by the admin staff for meaningful contributions and authors that support their software.  We are still in the beginning stages of this process so please feel free to ask questions.  In the end this will make the files much easier to navigate and find for members, and authors can easily update their submissions.  

Authors: If you need your posts from original support topic merged with the new support topics please submit a support ticket and we will merge the threads.

Here is an example of a file migrated from forum to 3rd Party Apps section with support topic merged: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/7834-hyperxmlspin/ 

Notice, the first post auto updates with your file description: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/8905-hyperxmlspin/

I have uploaded all the apps that I have... 45+ are locked and loaded for all to check out etc. I've got nothing left to upload for this section. Question now is if the app gets updated I guess an admin will delete my post since the developer wont be able to update my post per se

Simply amazing. I'd call this section done then. However I think the magic tags need to be added. I just saw hyperxml and how that magic happened, cool. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks again

One last thing I think you should create a folder for

Audit

Add ons

Renamers

And delete the folder datbases/roms etc

The files should move accordingly first. This way great stuff like hyperxnlspin doesn't get lost in all those tools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived