Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSpin

General357

Got a little problem... Having problems getting rocktlauncher to open... I downloaded hyperspin and rocketlauncher then placed rlauncher into hyperspin... Hyperspin and HyperHQ opens but the rest doesnt(Rlauncher,HyperLaunch.) Any Idea of whats going on here?

DAMN! Now I accidently hit the rest all RL settings to default values.. Now when I launch selected game through RL cannot find C;/Program Files/HpyerSpin/Databasses/Future Pinball/Future Pinball.xml pops up...Dont see a future pinball tab... But I did notice that my global settings tab in RL under 7z my extract is in red and It says file doesnt exist...

Ok Figured that out!!! In RL frontend the RL pluggin was set to HyperPin not HyperSpin.. Ok now I've went through the set up and now I can play the games when in RL (Launch selected game through RL) but when I run HyperSpin I still get the ! by the games... Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Basically when I run hyperspin the games in MAME(Arcade Classics) doesn't play... Instead of the video playing I get a red triangle with an ! inside it...

Do you have all the videos from Emumovies? 

No but that's why you see the video with the red triangle and the (!) in HS because you don't have the video snaps, i can't help you out with Rocketlauncher on HS because i never used RL.........if games play though RL like you said and not in HS then its a small thing you need to do to fix it. i use HL so can;t help you with that.

No but that's why you see the video with the red triangle and the (!) in HS because you don't have the video snaps, i can't help you out with Rocketlauncher on HS because i never used RL.........if games play though RL like you said and not in HS then its a small thing you need to do to fix it. i use HL so can;t help you with that.

Ok Gotcha! I've chatted with Austin to try and fix this issue but he seem to not know what the problem was... I just want to get my emulator up and running... If I have to erase everything I have and start it another way I will...

I placed a new link at the bottom to the transition tool. Also how to uh we the tool itself. I am guessing you are version 1.3 which has known bugs with hyperspin 1.3. This tool does its best to work around this error, but it is by no means perfect. 

If we cannot get you working with this we have a couple of other options and work arounds. Ensure whilst you troubleshoot you UN tick the ROMS ONLY box in hyperHQ.

To be honest though consideritiom the amount you have hearled at your setup with the resets and tinkering you talk of. We need to get back to a baseline so at least we know the basics are sorted first.

Concentrate on one system. Ensure the system is setup to the t.  If still issues, follow my last troubleshooting guide and post logs so we can see issues.

• 3 weeks later...

I placed a new link at the bottom to the transition tool. Also how to uh we the tool itself. I am guessing you are version 1.3 which has known bugs with hyperspin 1.3. This tool does its best to work around this error, but it is by no means perfect. 

If we cannot get you working with this we have a couple of other options and work arounds. Ensure whilst you troubleshoot you UN tick the ROMS ONLY box in hyperHQ.

To be honest though consideritiom the amount you have hearled at your setup with the resets and tinkering you talk of. We need to get back to a baseline so at least we know the basics are sorted first.

Concentrate on one system. Ensure the system is setup to the t.  If still issues, follow my last troubleshooting guide and post logs so we can see issues.

I think I figured it out. I now can play MAME when starting up hyperspin. I didn't realize in your video you were working with HyperLaunchHQ instead of RocketLauncher. So I downloaded HyperLaunchHQ and went back and did the settings and everything over and now it works.

Archived