Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Update 0.1.3

mastertiti2000

Hello!

First Thanks for this awesome update! I'm really enjoying it :-) But I've one question: wheels transitions have disappear in menu and in all emulators since update. Is it normal or must I edit some settings?

****EDIT****

"Disable video transitions with “Animated_Backgrounds” to “false” in Settings.ini" . Sorry....  I will really pay attention for the next time!

****EDIT****

Another question ( not specifically since update): I don't know how can I select specific emulator for a game? For exemple I have epsxe/fpse/Retroarch for PSX games. Some games runs with epsxe, others with Retroarch.... I've created two wheels: one with epsxe and one with Retroarch but I want only one wheel for PSX.

Another question ( not specifically since update): I don't know how can I select specific emulator for a game? For exemple I have epsxe/fpse/Retroarch for PSX games. Some games runs with epsxe, others with Retroarch.... I've created two wheels: one with epsxe and one with Retroarch but I want only one wheel for PSX.

In this case, the emulator is defined in the Sony Playstation.ini file in the exe= and params= lines.

Although you can define multiple emulators in each line (separated by |), if the first emulator listed is installed, it will always select that one.    If that first emulator listed is not installed, it will try to launch with the next emulator (if you have multiple listed).    

.... so I must keep my actual configuration with two wheels if I want launch a rom with a emulator or another one because I use both of this emulators?

Yes, at the moment, a single emulator is define per-wheel unless you are launching Android games.

I didn't consider this feature but will add it to the list of desired features.   This is needed for cross-system favorites too.

• 2 months later...

Archived