Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Videoa of my hyperspin nvidia shield TV emulation

Pouteur

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Nice.....im redoing my Amiga setup....gonna take along time 2 finish because there are a lot of auditing of games and artwork so maybe 1 day it will be completed...lmaooo...smh

1 day it will be completed?!? Gosh you work quick ;)

It's a bitch of a system Mike. The ultimate Amiga bootloader (which you'll use to launch WHDload games from the wheel) is fussy. The very same WHDload games would work from the workbench environment, with a different WHD Bootloader though. I suppose I could go through the wheel testing, any that don't load, I could alter the .uae file to point to an .adf version of the game...don't fancy that really though as there are LOTS of games on show.

All the best with it bud

I meant 1 of these days....lol....id say a month or 2 I can do it...lol...right now I'm just working on the cfgs....once I complete that part then i move on to testing the games for compatibility such as making sure the controller settings are good to go so the game can be properly played....then at the same time ill fix or add any media it needs ....also gotta delete tons of duplicates....i noticed many games on the wheel that are like this....1942v1.0.....then 1942v1.2.....and so on....im not getting too crazy with the numbers but for Amiga ecs games my count is 2101....im going to chop it down and see where I go from there after everything is done

I know what you meant, just couldn't resist being funny :) 

I am missing a few video snaps but what I do have are HD. I think my box and disk art is in pretty good shape but I could be missing a handful. I could make my own video snaps for the missing entries but this will take time to do. Might be an idea if we all pool our resources to help get it done.

I didn't use the config file maker. I made a .uae template with the controls set (having a keyboard is a must really for the system tbh), then duplicated it well over a thousand fold, renaming them for each game. Once these were showing on the wheel, I loaded each one in turn, backed out and pointed it to the correct "rom path" with the GUI. I tried to adjust the video co-ordinates to fit the screen best I could if they booted, each game will be different there is no one setting to suit all. Took a bloody long time and may well be the hard way BUT at least I could note what games weren't loading with the Ultimate Amiga Bootloader.

I'm fairly happy with how it looks at the moment, I will return to it once Amiberry is released. I'm having a stab at the Sharp X68000 currently, a very cool system we never saw over here.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived