Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Close program batch file for HS

potts43

Hi, I've been trying to create an AHK script that runs on HS close.

I want it to close xpadder and hypersearch but they won't close and remain in sys tray. I've tried turning on Detecthiddenwindows but no joy. Does anyone have a script or batch file for this?

Thanks

Process, Close, xpadder.exe

Process, Close, hypersearch.exe

Any icons in the taskbar notification area will remain because the taskbar was not notified those apps closed. It's a side effect of force closing executables with tray icons. The only way to get rid of them is to hover your mouse over them or force a refresh of the taskbar. The latter is not so easy.

Any icons in the taskbar notification area will remain because the taskbar was not notified those apps closed. It's a side effect of force closing executables with tray icons. The only way to get rid of them is to hover your mouse over them or force a refresh of the taskbar. The latter is not so easy.

Thanks for that info. Spent a good while doing that but hadn't realised that they were closed as they were still in tray area. I'll try that code later. Many thanks

Using this code Xpadder closes but Hypersearch remains. If I try to load HS again using the startup script it tells me that there is already an instance of hypersearch running. So the close script isn't working for this program to close. Anything else I can try?

Try HyperSpin Startup Script here http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?28986-HyperSpin-Startup-Script, rename it to Hyperspin Close Script in alternative folder and put any like this in cfg file:

[settings]

HyperLaunch_Path=C:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch

Hide_Cursor=false

Hide_Taskbar=false

[Keymapper]

Keymapper=xpadder

Keymapper_Enabled=false

keymapperAhkExternalEnabled=false

[Programs]

Minimize_Background_Windows_Enabled=false

Window_Classes_To_Not_Minimize=Shell_TrayWnd,Button

Program_To_Run_Target_1=

Program_To_Run_Working_Dir_1=

Program_To_Run_MaxMinHide_1=

Process_Name_To_Close_1=xpadder.exe

Process_Name_To_Close_2=hypersearch.exe

It works 100% for me, I use HyperSpin Startup Script to launch xpadder and Hypersearch, then Use HyperSpin Close Script (same program alternative folder) to close hypersearch and xpadder, very easy.

Try HyperSpin Startup Script here http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?28986-HyperSpin-Startup-Script, rename it to Hyperspin Close Script in alternative folder and put any like this in cfg file:

[settings]

Hide_Cursor=false

Hide_Taskbar=false

[Keymapper]

Keymapper=xpadder

Keymapper_Enabled=false

[Programs]

Program_To_Run_Target_1=

It works 100% for me, I use HyperSpin Startup Script to launch xpadder and Hypersearch, then Use HyperSpin Close Script (same program alternative folder) to close hypersearch and xpadder, very easy.

Interesting....will try that later thanks mate

Using this code Xpadder closes but Hypersearch remains. If I try to load HS again using the startup script it tells me that there is already an instance of hypersearch running. So the close script isn't working for this program to close. Anything else I can try?

I don't know the executable name for hyper search. So it's probably still running because you need to fix that.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using Tapatalk

[settings]

Hide_Cursor=false

Hide_Taskbar=false

[Keymapper]

Keymapper=xpadder

Keymapper_Enabled=false

[Programs]

Program_To_Run_Target_1=

Using this script I get the same result.

Xpadder closes but hypersearch remains running. I'm wondering if it is a UAC permissions issue.

[settings]

Hide_Cursor=false

Hide_Taskbar=false

[Keymapper]

Keymapper=xpadder

Keymapper_Enabled=false

[Programs]

Program_To_Run_Target_1=

This post and the upcoming HyperLaunch has inspired me to update my startup script.

Archived