I've added recently Pinball Arcade system to Hyperspin.
The updated Rocketlauncher module didn't fit the version I got (1.59.5 DX11) with 83 tables.
The module fits old version which the "My Tables" were listed instead of Tabled (columns and rows).
What I did was changing into a mix version between Pinball Fx module and Pinball Arcade.
So let's get to business:
1. Follow the module instructions. nothing changed from previous module.
2. Run Pinbal Arcade without using rocketlauncher or Hyperspin, Enter "Arcade" menu and then change the view for "My Tables" (by default it will be shown as "Alphabetic").
Quit the software normally. Next time, the tables will be shown on "My Tables" view. That's what we want.
3. Copy "Tables" folder to your Pinball Arcade folder (Tables.zip). This are just dummy txt files. I use "Roms Only" option from HyperHQ so I prefer to manage my wheel rables by adding or deleting these files.
4. Update your tables database on Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher (Pinball Arcade.xml)
5. Copy modified module to your Rokcetlauncher\modules\Pinball Arcade folder (Pinball Arcade.ahk)
6. In order to this modified module work correctly you have to inform how many columns the tables are shown in your screen. I realized that they change on different resolutions. In my case they are shown in 8 columnss so my module option is:
nrcol := 8 ; How many columns are shown in your screen ?
7. Isd file wasn't modified so no changes.
8. This version should work on future releases, all you have to do is update the module, hyperspin and rocketlauncher game list
9. Tested all 83 tables and it worked fine however sometimes my computer take a little bit longer to load a table and the module doesn't do all the procedure. Quit (Esc Key) and start it again and it should work fine.
10. Enjoy !!!
10. Give feedback about how it worked on your computer.
Note: Sorry about any english mistakes that you found.