The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

My Hyperspin arcade machine

After spending months learning the ins and outs of Hyperspin, I finally decided to just have someone build me a machine.  I just didn't have the time to build it myself.

The machine is amazing and I am extremely pleased with how it turned out.

Looks really good. Seems like they do a good job building these.

Are they local to you or did you have it shipped?

They had to ship it.  I think they are out of Wisconsin.  Freight delivery was $250 I think.

They really did such a great job building this machine.   Normally they build the machines in 12 weeks, but I ordered my in December and I guess they had quite a few orders around that time.  Mine took them 5 months to build.

I really love the vinyl print on the machine.  It is not some cheap sticker.

Freight of 250 is a killing. Should have been like 1 k

(Tapatalk)

I was very happy to hear it was only $250 for the shipping.  They really did an awesome job packaging the machine too.  They built a custom wooden cage to protect all the edges of the maching.  Then they wrapped the entire machine with fire blankets and then with plastic wrap.  It took me 20 mins to take all the packaging apart.

Here is a hardware review I just made.  I also hope you guys don't think I am just trying to spam their website or anything.  I just know how hard it is to find legit folks who do a good job and don't end up stealing your money.   I told them I would do a video of their machine and spread it around as much as I could.  I am making no money doing this, and I did not get a discount.  I am strictly trying to do them a solid as I know how hard it is to get your name around.  And their quality of work should be noticed.

Anyways, here is the hardware review I made.  Please be aware that I am not good speaking in front or behind a camera lol.

For the games you say have artwork missing load HyperHQ and in Wheel Settings select each wheel then select Navigation/Themes then check the box Wheels only this will only show games you have wheels for. it's faster than editing xml's etc and also allows if you add a wheel later the game will automaticaly show.

Don't tick Roms Only this gave me loads of problems with games not showing.

For the games you say have artwork missing load HyperHQ and in Wheel Settings select each wheel then select Navigation/Themes then check the box Wheels only this will only show games you have wheels for. it's faster than editing xml's etc and also allows if you add a wheel later the game will automaticaly show.

Don't tick Roms Only this gave me loads of problems with games not showing.

Hey thanks for the tip man!

• 8 months later...

Archived