Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

hyperspin

frankybabes

Are you starting from scratch? If so then use HyperSpin 1.4 and RocketLaumcher, you will also need the 1.3.3 download as well. Once you have extracted HyperSpin 1.3.3 and RocketLauncher correctly then you can overwrite the 1.3.3. exe (it's actually 1.3.2 but don't be concerned) with the 1.4 exe. 

Yes completely New To Hyperspin, I use GameEx at the moment,for 3 years! but I really like Hyperspin so bear with me please. So I have Hyperspin 1.4 ? and Rocket launcher and Hyperspin 1.3.3 so what do I run first in which order? and how do I overwrite the 1.3.3 exe? sorry about this but tried to use Hyperspin when it first came out and found it very daunting! it still is! there should be a Tutorial for newbies with the latest software! there are some on youtube but they are out of date.

Follow Ghutchs guide to install it.

Really you just need to extract HyperSpin 1.3.3, into a folder called HyperSpin.

Then extract RocketLauncher into the HyperSpin folder, make sure it stays in it own folder, so after extracting you should have a RocketLauncher folder inside your HyperSpin folder.

Then just extract the HyperSpin 1.4 exe into the HyperSpin folder and when it asks do you want to overwrite click yes.

I have some video guides but follow ghutchs guide as it more up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJr4U6RCQ8o2bJj2wR1gGwA

Archived