Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Bitgamer

gunit

I have 4 SSD's in my machine and will soon be getting an M.2 drive for boot. The current  drive (OCZ Vertex 3) is about 4 years old and still absolutely fine.

the need for 4 of these drives is...??? Is it because the size still sucks? That was another thing for me. But, four years sounds NICE man. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a new compiled version of mame in the downloads section and some threads floating around for the slightly older 0.164.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/10828-mame-0165-x64-hi-score-no-nag/

If your ROM set is really old you might be better off getting a fresh set instead of messing around, but it will on your bandwidth.

I think that doing an entire download isn't a bad idea. 

I can handle the bandwidth i think.

And how the heck do you get rid of those horrible " adult games " lol. 

the need for 4 of these drives is...??? Is it because the size still sucks? That was another thing for me. But, four years sounds NICE man. 

No the size to Dollar ratio is much better than it used to be. I have one for the OS, a 500gb for Steam and a 256gb for Hyperspin.

You can use a app to remove the adult games or use an xml that does not have the adult games on, they then won't show up on your wheel.

You can use a mouse to play it for now. I had wiimotes working on an old setup, but it was so unstable and required too much voodoo to get it going again. For sure light guns are the best if you put them in. carnevil should have a folder with the name carnevil and a carnevil.chd file inside, when you load carnevil it's looking at the ROM then loading the information from the folder. Should work no problem unless you dumped the CHD files into the main folder instead of keeping them in their own folder. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Im going to try this today then. Even with a AMD 4.1 8core, 16 gigs of ddr5. MSI Redeon 7900 overclocked. I swear i don't get it lol. Maybe there is some kind of optimizing i need to be doing. 

I would like to get some inexpensive guns...but i really like how the EMS guns look. 

Archived