Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Anyone attending the Retro Revival Show in Wolverhampton - May 18th ?

jq_quint

Note for the UK guys I guess...

Anyone popping along to the retro revival show at Wolverhampton racecourse 18th - 19th May ?

http://www.revivalretroevents.com/

I taking my two boys along looks like it'll be fun...

Extract from the web page:

Over the weekend of the 18th and 19th May 2013 we will be launching our first Retro Expo event that we have called Revival. The event will be annual and will be 100% retro - celebrating gaming and nostalgia throughout the 70's, 80's and 90's. We have some great partners in The Retro Computer Museum, The Centre for Computing History and Attic Bug and together we plan to put on the largest retro only event in the UK.

What will be at the event?

There will be over 60 arcade machines, pinball tables and over 130 retro systems for visitors to play on for free once inside the venue. We will also have many traders that will cater for all your retro gaming needs.

Who is on the guest list?

We have many guests from the retro gaming world coming along for the weekend - ex-Ocean employees including Bob Wakelin, Simon Butler and Bill Harbison, Archer Maclean, The Oliver Twins, The Newsfield gang (Roger Kean, Oliver Frey, Robin Hogg and Paul Rand) and many more providing talks throughout the weekend and happy to sign memorabillia you may have.

Would be great to catch up with any fellow UK gamers from here....

JQ

Just booked tickets for myself and my grandson on the Sunday.

Hope it's as good as they say it's gonna be.

Thanks for pointing this out, hadn't heard of it until now.

Steve

Excellent, what day you going on Steve? I'm going on the sat morn, aiming to be there early as we have school fate late in the afternoon.....

I see your in telford, i'm bridgnorth - small world....!

Would love to come but unfortunately going to pass on this one, Im going to Replay Play Expo in Manchester in October again this year, if anyone wants to meet up

cheers

gaz

gaz - i nearly went to that show last year, was it good?

Hi yeah was pretty sweet not quite as big as i initially thought it would be, I stayed there for the whole weekend and had weekend pass, but 1 day is more than enough to see it all,They had some amazing stuff there plenty of arcade cabinets and pinball machines,and virtually every video games console and retro computers ever made,also had the WII U and Halo 4 to play before there release dates, This years looks like it's going to be bigger and better, Im only going down for the one day this year as i spent a small fortune with hotel and travel and everything else, hope to see you there in October.

http://www.playexpo.net

Archived