Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

REAL DMD pinDMD users (are you running a real DMD?)

russdx

Yeah i think every one is sold out of pinDMD's, virtuapin will have them again soonish though. I do have one left its my original prototype one, works just like the others but had a little bit of messy smd soldering when i was testing some components. If your desperate for a pinDMD i can sell you this one of a kind pinDMD2 :)

you will need to speak to zeb about the power board / i think there are also other versions available. i think they are listed in the other thread.

Yeah i think every one is sold out of pinDMD's, virtuapin will have them again soonish though. I do have one left its my original prototype one, works just like the others but had a little bit of messy smd soldering when i was testing some components. If your desperate for a pinDMD i can sell you this one of a kind pinDMD2 :)

you will need to speak to zeb about the power board / i think there are also other versions available. i think they are listed in the other thread.

Hi russ!! ... Is not that I'm desperate lol :) ... but ... if you quote me a good deal in that one of a kind proto .. I might consider it :D

About the zeb boards, I hear they are the best ones, and he do offer good prices too... Well ... I will see how much is the s/h from where he is lol

Thanks for letting me know and for your time!!

Persons like you make the difference.

Good night.

edit: One random question, why do you not sell them directly and just by third persons? I'm just curious...

Archived