Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Which VP table for 3 monitor setup

slaapzak

Hello There,

Currently i am building a hyperpin machine based on a real demolition man wide body. (i will create a topic with the build.)

Now im doing the software part but i got a question. I am going with a 3 monitor setup, now here comes my question.

I tried to do the full cabinet tables from VP but on the backglass monitor i also get the dmd part. Only i want the translite part on it.

Am i using the wrong tables or is it a setting that i must adjust.

Hallo Slaapzak,

<dutch mode>

Wat ga je gebruiken voor je 3 monitor setup?

-playfield monitor, backglass monitor en een "echte" LED of plasma DMD of

-playfield monitor, backglass monitor en een 3e monitor als DMD

Als je een echte DMD gaat gebruiken kun je in alle table scripts .Hidden = 0 wijzigen in .Hidden = 1 of als je directb2s backglasses kun je door rechts te klikken op het backglass de "pseudo" DMD uitschakelen.

Als je een 3e monitor als DMD gaat gebruiken moet je de DMD in je backglass naar je 3e monitor slepen en daar "vastpinnen".

Ton

I think i must post it otherwise:

English:

I have a playfield monitor and a dmd monitor that is working correctly.

Now i have another monitor for the backglass. On this monitor i see the translite + dmd (i think its the image file which is containing translite + dmd)

Also with the directb2s files the dmd is integrated in the file.

Nederlands:

ik gebruik een display voor het speeldveld en 1 voor de dmd. ook gebruik ik 1 monitor voor de backglass. alleen zie ik een jpeg file dat translite en dmd bevat. alsof ze een foto hebben gemaakt van heel de kopkast.

Ik denk dat ik de verkeerde virtual pinball tafels gebruikt, ook bij de directb2s files krijg ik zeg maar translite+dmd te zien.

When you use the directb2s backglasses you can remove the dmd this way:

Start the table in VP (outside Hyperpin).

Go with your mouse to the backglass display and right click your mouse.

There are a few options to hide the dmd under visibility.

Just check it out.

Did you modify the screenres.txt file to match your 3 monitor setup? If not, search for B2S_setup.exe. This will help you update that file.

If it is still not working, let us know the pinball table and b2s filenames

Archived