Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

N64 wheel incomplete on android

geopgin

Hey All,

New to hyperspin and have worked through a number of inpedements but have hit an annoyance that I haven't been able to figure out yet. I have HS14 running on windows with a full n64 wheel, however when I copy the hyperspin folder to a usb drive and attach to my shieldtv I have an incomplete wheel, It starts @ 007 but ends at clayfighter 63 1/3, nothin after. The 64 roms launch/work and all the other console wheels are complete. I've yanked off HS and reinstalled but no luck.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but thought I'd post and get some feedback. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

There ended it being a issue with the DB, not sure why it worked in windows. I used an xml validator and it turned out that there was an open ended entity..an ampersand (&) without the terminator ( ;)

Well, I guess we are using the same DB file from the hyperspin project torrent... I had the same problem! Stupid Clay Fighter 63 & 1/3... the description only had &, instead of &

Couldn't figure it out for a while.

Archived