Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

What can i delete in Hyperspin folder?

TripleA

Hallo,

i wanne ask how much i can delete in the Hyperspin folder for the ShieldTV? I have to install the app on my ShieldTV and all is fine. He use the folder only for the settings databases and roms?! The Folder Hypertheme is deletable like in your Tutorial shown (thx for this and sry for the flame a long long night.) and the HyperSync folder because its not supported yet. But what is with the modules folder? I mean i can  secure slim it down to get all my consoles and everything that seems important. Tested it. :D Maybe i can delete the whole folder? In the Settings folder and all the other folder its logical but what is with empty folders without any files. Can i delete them secure? It makes the copy proces as fast as possible. It would be nice if you can say in a short way what folders are deletable wand which not. :>

Yeah k so i can delete all the exe files and important is databases settings media and emulators aka roms i have it still in the hyperspin folder. What is with the 7zip.dll and so on? I can delete everything? Think so huh?:> ANd thx fpr your fast reply 

• 1 month later...

I got rid of everything in the Emulators folder except for the folder for each system.  Inside each of those is just a roms folder with all the roms unzipped.  I think some or all systems can run with the roms compressed but I choose not to do that.  If nothing else maybe unzipping them will help with performance for all I know.  If you have the storage space why not?

Then I got rid of the stuff he mentions above including anything related to the gamepad like Xpadder files etc.  My Hyperspin for PC was from 1+ years ago so it's outdated I guess because I had to use a script and other tricks to get my joysticks to work.  I had HyperSync and HyperLaunch etc.  So I just have the settings folder, media folder, emulators folder with only roms, and databases folder.

Archived