Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Super Mario Bros 3 SMB3 (non HyperSpin)

SORHP

After a year of planning, photoshopping and building, it is finished

Using a CRT , Original NES console, mini sound amp, waterjet cut cabinet and a bit of stress here it finally is...

The CRT, console, sound amp and marquee light all power up together, no tv remote necessary to get to game mode, it boots automatically

It looks, plays, and sounds amazing, it's up for sale if anyone is interested... It will fund the next project

post-2912-144738468068_thumb.jpg

post-2912-144738469249_thumb.jpg

After a year of planning, photoshopping and building, it is finished

Using a CRT , Original NES console, mini sound amp, waterjet cut cabinet and a bit of stress here it finally is...

The CRT, console, sound amp and marquee light all power up together, no tv remote necessary to get to game mode, it boots automatically

It looks, plays, and sounds amazing, it's up for sale if anyone is interested... It will fund the next project

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1447384678.788986.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1447384692.398407.jpg

Looks great. I assume since they were water jet cut that you had some CAD measurements or dimensions for the operator. Where did you get the CAD file, or did you custom it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks great. I assume since they were water jet cut that you had some CAD measurements or dimensions for the operator. Where did you get the CAD file, or did you custom it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I paid dearly for the cad plans from an official cab builder

• 3 years later...

Archived