Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mortal kombat machine

joeyjojojjjjjj

Very nice!

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I had a midway mk2 cab a couple years back and laid out all hi-res art in actual size, with intentions of making a dedicated mk9 cab. I never used it, but I'd be willing to pass it on to whomever is interested for a very small fee. Talking only double digits. All ready to send to print if you have a midway cab. Anyone interested, hmu.

Back to topic, I love your cab design. It respectfully follows the concept cabs that the new gen mk games were demo'd on. Super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I had a midway mk2 cab a couple years back and laid out all hi-res art in actual size, with intentions of making a dedicated mk9 cab. I never used it, but I'd be willing to pass it on to whomever is interested for a very small fee. Talking only double digits. All ready to send to print if you have a midway cab. Anyone interested, hmu.

Back to topic, I love your cab design. It respectfully follows the concept cabs that the new gen mk games were demo'd on. Super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested. I have an MK2 cab that I picked up. PCB has been taken out. May as well update it.

Archived