Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New HyperSpin user...

ali

Hi all...

I been looking for a software to create my own archade machine at home for so long. Finally, i found HS with RL to play my favourite game ASO. Finding right MAME version with its roms such a #%^&*, well u know what i mean.

Now after 3 months, i finally can play it using joystick with JoyToKey, and the setting seem quite good. FYI im using old pc with 1gb ram but it run smoothly and i m satisfied with it.only MAME installed, not for other emulator yet. I m now looking for archade control panel before i can build the cabinet. still looking the right button and stick availabe out there, if u please guide me on this....

Hi all... I been looking for a software to create my own archade machine at home for so long. Finally, i found HS with RL to play my favourite game ASO. Finding right MAME version with its roms such a #%^&*, well u know what i mean. Now after 3 months, i finally can play it using joystick with JoyToKey, and the setting seem quite good. FYI im using old pc with 1gb ram but it run smoothly and i m satisfied with it.only MAME installed, not for other emulator yet. I m now looking for archade control panel before i can build the cabinet. still looking the right button and stick availabe out there, if u please guide me on this....

What game is ASO?

To control your control panel I'd suggest you use an iPac encoder. They work great, are easy to set up and easy to work with. There are other CP controllers you can use (and cheaper ones), but they seem to give people a lot of trouble and hassle to get working right. None of those issues with the iPac.

You can find them at http://www.ultimarc.com/ipac.html

Lots of options for Joysticks, buttons etc... that link above carries a bunch of arcade control parts. So does www.groovygamegear.com and a few other places.

You can also find random, cheap stuff on Ebay, but a lot of it is pure crap.

You could also use an X-arcade/Tankstick control panel, but they don't look very nice and it will keep your cabinet from looking real.

Lots of buttons and sticks out there

Welcome to the forum Ali - I have an xarcade tankstick and I am happy with it. It allowed my build to progress quicker than it would have gone had I built from scratch. However, the next build I will do from scratch with the ipac that metalzoic mentioned. The finished product is integral with the cabinet which looks better (in my opinion). I would also consider buttons with lights - then the buttons light up based on the game. So, if you are willing to put more time into the build I would go with the home built control panel. Good luck

I actually had to look that one up its ..Armored Scrum Object scrolling spaceship with powerups doesn't look too bad!!!

Ah! Either AlexDC22 or Krakerman made a bezel for that game just last week.

I remember uploading it to my mega-bezel pack. I booted it, but didn't actually try it though.

Archived