Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Setting up android game wheel

badhemi

I have hyperspin on pc working and 15 or so consoles on android. My question is how do you add more game consoles? My setup has all the pc consoles and 15 for android. I need a step by step tutorial. Before when I downloaded hyperspin I had all the consoles when I hooked it to my nvidia shield tv. Now I got all the consoles on pc but when I took to nvidia it only shows 15

The list of consoles/wheels/systems shown on PC is defined by /databases/Main Menu/Main Menu.xml.   This file will define the systems on Android unless there is a secondary Main Menu_Android.xml file.   I use this to remove systems like Daphne, OpenBOR, Zinc, Model2/3, etc. where we're waiting for an emulator port to Android.

What's weird is I had games like all the Nintendo Atari classic games and in my android system ini. and when I removed all those classic inis and put them in a separate folder they still showed up on the Hyperspin wheel and before when they were in the game system inis when I click on a classic game console it would kick,me out of console. but now I removed the classic game inis. And now it shows all the themes roms everything.

I'm not able to parse what you are saying.

When you initially launch Hyperpin, it loads the main menu (system wheels).   it only looks at settings.ini file to determine if single or multiple wheel setting.   It then loads files in media/main menu and /media /frontend.   The list of systems in /databases/main menu/.

When you click on a system wheel, Hyperspin THEN loads the <system dbase>.xml file, <system>ini file (in /settings folder to determine the rom folder and filter settings).

The dbase file defines the file names of the rom, media (images, video).

From what I understand after you get hyperspin pc up and running to get it to run on android you have to create a game system ini file. Well in hyperspin folder I have pc settings ini and android ini. My pc version has many game wheels and my android has 15 or so. There were some on android that I want to remove so I collected ini files and put them in another folder but they still show up when I launch android hyperspin. I don't see a folder that I could add or remove systems from android. I would like to add more but don't know how thanks

Archived