Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Real World Electrical help sought, near Brighton, UK

SteveB69

My cab build has now reached a point where I want to start wiring up the LEDs, contactors, general whizz bang & flashes & this area is my downfall.

Is their anyone nearish Brighton, UK who'd be prepared to come over for a day & help me wire up?

We can chat before hand & I can make sure I have in all the required components.

I would of course pay a £ & travel costs.

If you can help please PM me with your mobile. Cheers :-)

Even though I am not starting my cabinet till the end of the year, I think I am going to have to do the same thing.

I am a mental midget when it comes to the electrical side of things.

Good luck with your search hopefully someone close to you offers to help

Hello Steve,

Did you checked this topic? http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?12459-Pinball-Electrical-101

What i did was first hooked up the contactors, then the leds from the buttons and so on. Do it 1 at a time so you can wont have to trouble shoot a bunch of wires.

You can always contact me if you want any advice hooking up the wires, but the electrical 101 gives you an excellent example how to wire everything up.

I would find my nearest electrical engineering college and put a flyer up. Wait for some responses, Find the most experienced of them Hand them the diagram and parts and let them have at it. Chances are you will find someone in the final year who will understand it all, happy to work for cheap and best of all may appreciate what you are building.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived