Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

cpu recommendation

Frosty

Ok thanks guys. Sounds good.

Runadumb- that would be even better! i would greatly appreciate it.

Urban- I know that hyperspin doesn't play nice w/ intel's integrated gfx, but I was hoping AMD's were compatible. Does anyone know for sure?

Doesn't seem to want to load. Tried blitz 1999 and 2000 and both had the same problem. Loads up, select team, go to a screen showing who you're up against then 4 windows appear saying "blitz" and then nothing. Just sits on that screen.

EDIT:The boot one works. Runs slow though. Unplayable on A10-5800k.

EDIT2: Let the record show that Gauntlet legends also runs like ass. That video above is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster.

Doesn't seem to want to load. Tried blitz 1999 and 2000 and both had the same problem. Loads up' date=' select team, go to a screen showing who you're up against then 4 windows appear saying "blitz" and then nothing. Just sits on that screen.

EDIT:The boot one works. Runs slow though. Unplayable on A10-5800k.

EDIT2: Let the record show that Gauntlet legends also runs like ass. That video above is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster.[/quote']

Thanks for testing it for me. Now I guess I better focus on the a10- 6800k. Anyone have any experience using that amd model for blitz?

I'm pretty sure that Intergrated Graphics don't show .mp4 videos correctly in the Hyperspin menu?

I use an i3 3220 with a Radeon HD7770 and all is good up to even PS2 and GameCube! :D

That's only with intel I'm pretty sure. AMD is cheap but not very powerful if you decide in the future you would like to play higher end console games. Consider over building and not using integrated graphics..

I want to sub out my cabinet's current rig (and make that into a gaming htpc) and replace it w/ a downgraded setup. But I want it to still be able to play blitz... So I was looking for the cheapest cpu that was capable and was hoping I could save money and not get another GPU. Any suggestions? Looking for the cheapest route.

Archived