Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Auto still and video recording per rom

potts43

I came across a little program that would sequentially load roms or on a singular basis that would take a snapshot or record video. I believe it was from emumovies software section. It was a while ago...This would be brilliant to be able to set this feature up overnight and in the morning have your missing or unavailable vids recorded for you.

If there was a ticky box page to select rom required then click go...

It must be possible to implement. I know hyper cloud sort of covers this very well but only if you are a registered emu member or your roms are hyperlist no intro complient...thoughts?

This sounds like a cool idea, but I'm a little dubious about the actual results. You are still going to have a lot of editing to do unless you just want shots of the title screen. And not all games are going to go into game play footage on their own when left idle.

This suggestion comes up like once a year or more. Can this work to fill in those gaps? Sure. Do you want to start mixing crappy automated videos in with your pristine emumovies counterparts...hell no. We are about quality over here, in case you haven't noticed. Using an automated tool to do video work just doesn't measure up and never will. Once you start mixing in those crappy videos, it will bring down the overall quality of your setup. If that's what you really want, then have fun with it, it won't be part of my FE.

Archived